RHINO 172 MOWER
Rhino Ag’s 172 Rotary Cutter is specially designed for utility mowing operations including small ranches, estates and farms with applications that include mowing grass, weeds, or small brush up to 1-1/2” in diameter.
The 172 cuts a 72” swath and is rated for a minimum 35 HP tractor. Either shear bolt or a slip clutch protected drivelines are optional. Laminated with tapered roller bearings, plus front and rear rubber safety deflectors are standard equipment.
Get a Quote
Schedule a Demo
Features include a reinforced domed deck for minimal material build up and easy cleaning, as well as a sturdy hitch with quick-hitch capabilities to make attachment to the tractor a snap. A well-designed, smooth cutting deck underside ensures quick and efficient material flow through the cutting chamber, delivering high cut quality. The 172 also features standard front and rear guarding for increased safety.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reinforced deck that is domed front to rear and side to side for minimal material build up and easy cleaning
- Deep decks to handle large volumes of material more easily than cheaper, shallower deck cutters
- Smooth, obstruction free underside of the deck for more efficient material flow through the cutting chamber
- Quick hitch capabilities for simple attachment
- Smart deck and blade design for excellent cutting performance
- Improved gearbox and blade carrier design for lasting durability